1. How do I activate my ticket?
After you order, you’ll get an e-mail prompting you to activate it. Click the link in the mail and create an account.
You can also activate your ticket via this link. Just find your ticket in the options and follow the instructions. You’ll have access to your own account in no time and can manage your ticket from there.
If you went to Lollapalooza last year you can just log in and activate your ticket, so long as you purchased your ticket with the same e-mail address.
2. I activated my ticket – what do I have to bring to the festival entrance?
Print out the PDF file for the check in and present it together with a valid ID at the entrance gate. Please note: access to the festival site won’t be granted without a valid ticket.
2.1 How can I print my e-ticket?
After activating your ticket in your account, you can easily download and print the ticket. Click here to log into your account.
3. Can I assign all purchased tickets to one email address?
No, each ticket needs to be assigned to an individual email address. You have to assign a different email address to each ticket. It will be marked as invalid otherwise.
4. What should I do if I have more than one ticket in the account?
If you bought the tickets for yourself and your friends, they are all in your account. Please note: for a visitor to get access to the grounds, the ticket they are holding has to be associated with their name and their own, valid email address. See step 7 for detailed instructions.
5. Which email address do I use to activate my ticket?
You have to activate your ticket with the same email address the ticket was purchased with. If a ticket was gifted to you, the ticket buyer should activate the ticket and forward it to you via their account. Go to 7 for instructions.
6. I bought a children’s ticket for my son/daughter. He/she does not have an own e-mail address yet. Does the ticket still have to be activated?
No, children’s tickets do not need to be activated. There will be a separate family entrance at the festival gates. However, it is important that every child has a ticket and a legal guardian/chaperone. For more information, see ‘protection of young persons’.
7. How do I pass the tickets on to someone else?
You can do a ticket transfer online with your account. First, log in.
- The tab ‘Manage tickets’ will take you to an overview of all your tickets. Tickets marked in green have already been successfully activated.
- If the ticket you want to transfer is already activated, click „unassign“ to remove the current personalisation.
- After that, go to ‘Edit owner’ and type in the recipient’s first name, last name and email address.
- Once you’ve done that, click the ‘Start forwarding’ button.
- To complete the transfer, click the ‘Redirect now’ button
- The person has now received a confirmation e-mail and can accept the ticket and manage it with his or her own account.
8. Buy tickets / Sell tickets
Valid tickets are only available on Ticketmaster, TixforGigs or via the official Ticket Resale.
- Are you looking for a ticket?
Then head over to our Facebook group. Here you can find the links to the official resale pages. If you buy a ticket, it will be transferred to you and you can print it from your account.
- Would you like to sell your ticket?
You can manage your tickets from your account. Choose the option to create a resell link. You can share this link on your social media channels for instance.
9. Error message “Ticket leider nicht gefunden oder bereits aktiviert” (“Ticket couldn’t be found or has already been activated”)
If this error message pops up, please check your account first to see if your ticket hasn’t been activated already. It is also important that you enter the correct ticket number. The ticket preview indicates which number you have to enter.
10. Does every ticket have to be assigned to another person or is it enough if I manage my ticket plus all of my friends’ tickets myself?
Ticket holders can attend the festival only when they have a ticket assigned to their own name. If you bought the tickets for you and your friends, you have to log into your account and transfer the ticket to each of your friends individually. Please note that every email address is good for only one ticket. For more information on how to do the transfer, see point 7.
11. What do I do with my ticket if I cannot attend the festival?
Tickets cannot be returned. If you cannot make it to the festival, you have the option of logging into your account and transferring the ticket to another person (see point 7). After transferring the ticket the other person can download the ticket via their own festival account. You can also resell your ticket (see point 8).
12. The name on the ticket does not match my name. Can I attend the festival anyway?
Your name needs to be on the ticket. As soon as your ticket is activated in your festival account, download the updated PDF file of your ticket. If you have already printed your ticket, please check whether your name is written correctly on your ticket.
You cannot enter the festival site without a valid ticket with your name on it.
13. How about data protection?
All the data protection information is online here: here.