WHEN WILL LOLLAPALOOZA BERLIN 2024 TAKE PLACE?
You can mark September 7 & 8, 2024, in your calendar: Those are the dates for the eighth edition of Lollapalooza Berlin.
WHERE WILL LOLLAPALOOZA BERLIN 2024 TAKE PLACE?
In 2024 we’ll be back at the Olympia Stadium & Olympic Park in Berlin for more music, fun and adventure.
WHICH BANDS ARE PLAYING AT LOLLAPALOOZA BERLIN 2024?
Don’t miss your favorite artists – c
WHEN DOES THE PRESALE FOR LOLLAPALOOZA BERLIN 2024 START?
WHAT ARE THE TICKET CATEGORIES FOR LOLLAPALOOZA BERLIN 2024?
WHAT IS THE MOBILE TICKET?
Our tickets don’t need paper: Lollapalooza Berlin only uses mobile tickets – easily accessible via your smartphone.
How? It’s easy: The mobile ticket is directly linked to your Ticketmaster account and will be accessible via your Ticketmaster account a few days before the festival. To do so, log in to your Ticketmaster account with your smartphone and show the QR code at the entrance to Lollapalooza Berlin so that it can be scanned.
Ticket transfer can also be done from the start of the presale without your ticket being visible.
Note: It is not possible to access tickets before this time or to receive them in another format (eTicket, print ticket).
WHAT DO I HAVE TO CONSIDER AT THE ENTRANCE?
If you have bought tickets for more than one person, they will all be displayed in your Ticketmaster account. In order for each festivalgoer to gain access to the grounds, each ticket must be passed on to the individual person via ticket transfer. We have summarized this process in the section “How does ticket transfer work?”.
HOW CAN I TRANSFER MY LOLLAPALOOZA BERLIN 2024 TICKET IF WE DON’T TRAVEL TOGETHER, I WANT TO GIVE THE TICKET AWAY OR I AM UNABLE TO COME TO THE FESTIVAL?
You can easily transfer tickets to friends. To do so, log in to your Ticketmaster account, click on the order number and then use the ticket transfer button next to your tickets.
Note: Even if your ticket is not yet visible in your Ticketmaster account, you can already use the ticket transfer service. Ticket transfers are possible from the start of the presale.
HOW DOES TICKET TRANSFER WORK?
1. Log in to your Ticketmaster account.
2. Select the ticket you want to transfer.
3. Enter the name and e-mail address of the person you want to transfer.
4. The person must now accept the ticket transfer by e-mail.
5. If the transfer was successful, the ticket will be visible in the person’s Ticketmaster account.
CAN I TAKE MY INFANT WITH ME, EVEN IF THEY DO NOT HAVE A TICKET?
Unfortunately, no. Infants aged 0-2 years also need a valid baby ticket to enter the festival. But don't worry: These are available here free of charge. If baby tickets are already sold out, you can order the free Kids Ticket for your baby instead.
UNDER 18s / YOUTH PROTECTION
We welcome attendees of all ages! There are a few things to keep in mind for our youngest festival fans: Children and young people aged between 0 and 14 years may only attend the event if accompanied by a parent/guardian or by a person acting with parental authority, and both are in possession of a valid admission ticket. For young people aged over 14 years, admission to the event when unaccompanied by a parent/guardian or person acting with parental authority is permitted until midnight. The corresponding written parental consent/authorization must be presented upon entry.
To qualify as a “person acting with parental authority” requires that:
· The person is of legal age and demonstrates the necessary maturity to responsibly provide the necessary support to a child at the event.
· The person may present authorization from a parent/guardian stating that the person is acting with the consent of the parent/guardian, and a copy of the parent/guardian’s identity card must also be presented together with the authorization.
· The person can ensure the child gets home safely.
To protect children, we are entitled to deny children admission to the event if, in our opinion, their protection is not sufficiently guaranteed by their parents or persons acting with parental authority. In this context, please note the following: Rock/pop events are generally aimed at adults and are not suitable events for children. Should parents or persons acting with parental authority nevertheless wish to attend such events together with children, they are responsible for the safety of the children. In particular, appropriate hearing protection must be provided.
Lollapalooza Berlin 2024 accepts cashless payment only!
No bills or coins necessary – at Lollapalooza Berlin you pay with your festival wristband, which you can top up with credit online before the festival. Our newsletter will let you know when you can start topping up your cashless account.
Please note: Cashless payment is valid for the entire festival area, including our bars, the food court, and the merchandising stand.
You can find all the information about cashless here in our Cashless-FAQ.
You can find all the information on traveling to the festival here.
Lollapalooza Berlin is a car-free festival, as sustainability is a very important issue for us. Please therefore use any of the various forms of public transport, or a bicycle, to travel to the festival. The subway (U-Bahn) and multiple railway (S-Bahn) stations are available to you. Lollapalooza Berlin has no parking or camping spaces.
PROHIBITED ITEMS – WHAT AM I ALLOWED TO BRING?
To access the festival site as quickly as possible, it’s best to leave your bags at home. But if you want to bring a bag with you, only pack light and necessary items! This will help us to keep waiting times short for everyone. Due to security measures at the entrance, only the following bags are allowed:
· Fanny packs / hip bags
· Gym bags
· Jute bags
Backpacks and large bags are not allowed (bags larger than A4 size are not permitted).
Families with children’s tickets please use our KIDS & FAMILY entrance. You may bring one backpack or bag and one buggy per child. Thorough checks may result in longer waiting times. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
You can bring:
· Fanny packs, hip bags, jute bags, gym bags (up to DIN A4 size)
· Buggies – only at the KIDS & FAMILY entrance
· One bag per child – only at the KIDS & FAMILY entrance
· Rain ponchos
· Simple compact cameras without lenses, disposable cameras, pocket cameras
· Cell phones
· Small powerbanks (no bigger than cell-phone size)
· Wallets / purses
· Sealed sunscreen up to 100ml
· Sealed disinfectant up to 100ml
· Cigarettes, e-cigarettes & vapes
· Deodorant – no spray deodorant, only deodorant sticks or roll-ons in plastic packaging
· Empty, collapsible drinking bottles up to 500ml (there are free drinking water taps on the festival site).
· Medication or medical equipment – please contact email@example.com in advance.
Please leave these things at home:
· Backpacks, bags larger than DIN A4
· Professional camera and sound recording equipment, tripods, lenses or other camera paraphernalia
· GoPros, drones and selfie sticks
· Glass containers (including perfume bottles), hard packaging
· Canisters / cans, cups, hydration packs or bags larger than A4 size
· Deodorant spray, hair spray, pepper spray, animal repellent sprays, CS spray, sprays (including perfume)
· Flammable liquids
· Fireworks, flame torches, sparklers and other pyrotechnic items of any kind (including flares)
· Chains of any kind (exception: fine-link jewelry chains)
· Bulky items of any kind, such as ladders, chairs, hammocks, tents, flagpoles, stick umbrellas, camping equipment, banners.
· Your own food – there will be enough culinary options for allergy sufferers
· Large cooler bags and other large containers
· Firearms, weapons, cutting and stabbing weapons, pistols, ammunition belts; any dangerous objects (pointed, sharp, hot etc.)
· Intoxicants, drugs and illegal substances of any kind
· Laser pointers
· Bugles, horns, drums, vuvuzelas, etc. for generating noise.
· Loudspeakers of any kind
· Megaphones and loudspeakers of any kind
· Radios, two-way radios, etc.
· Skateboards, inline skates, roller skates, motorized scooters
· Scooters and bicycles – there is a separate space for them in front of entrance A
· Leaflets, flyers, stickers, etc.
· Marker pens, permanent markers or similar.
· Notebooks, tablets, computers
· Helmets, disguises and masks (with the exception of commercially available face masks as a hygiene measure).
· Props or costume parts which glorify violence (e.g. weapons) or which may pose a danger.
· Text, images or other materials with discriminatory, contemptuous, obscene, pornographic and/or racist content or which are indicative of violations of third-party personality rights
Have you lost something at the festival? Or have you come across something that someone else is perhaps already sorely missing? To ensure that lost property is returned to its owner, bring it to the infopoint during the festival (see map in the app and on the website). You can also ask about your lost property there. After Lollapalooza we will bring any items that have not been picked up to the Central Lost and Found Office Berlin, Platz der Luftbrücke 6, 12101 Berlin. More info about opening hours and how to get there can be found here.
FOOD (VEGETARIAN, VEGAN AND ALLERGIES)
Please don’t pack sandwiches or other food – they are not allowed on the festival grounds. However, there are plenty of food options for everyone on the festival grounds – whether vegetarian, vegan or suitable for allergy sufferers.
DRINKING WATER STATIONS
Drinking plenty of water is important, especially on hot days. That’s why there are drinking water stations at the mobile bathroom facilities on the Maifeld and in every permanent bathroom at the Olympic Stadium. You are welcome to get fresh drinking water here free of charge. You can find the exact locations using the map in the Lollapalooza Berlin app and on our website.
PHOTOGRAPHY / AUDIO AND VIDEO RECORDING
Capturing festival moments with your camera – no problem, as long as the pictures are for your personal use. Only compact cameras without lenses and cell phones with a camera function are allowed on the festival grounds. Recordings of any kind are prohibited without the explicit permission of the organizer(s)/artist(s).
We want every attendee to have a pleasant and safe festival experience, so please note: Crowdsurfing, stage diving, pogoing and climbing on the stage, trusses and other structures is prohibited. Anyone who does not comply may be excluded from the event.
People perceive noise differently. We recommend that you bring earplugs with you and use them if necessary to protect your hearing.
If you bring your children to the festival, we would urge you to provide noise protection for your little ones, such as by bringing special ear defenders.
The rule in the stadium is: Lights out! If you want to smoke, you can do so in the stadium’s external areas and on the Maifeld. For sustainability reasons, please dispose of your cigarette butts in the appropriate receptacles distributed around the site.
Out of consideration for children, we ask that you do not smoke in Kidzapalooza.
Please think of the environment and keep it clean by always using the trash cans available. Thank you!
Bringing furry friends and other animals is prohibited.
Lollapalooza Berlin is a festival open to everyone equally. We strive to break down barriers and hurdles for visitors with all kinds of restrictions, not just on site, but also in terms of a shared festival experience.
You need a ticket to come to Lollapalooza Berlin. If you are in possession of a severely handicapped ID with the mark “B”, “Bl” or “H”, you can register your accompanying person. Tickets for wheelchair users and people with severe disabilities plus accompanying persons are available from Ticketmaster Customer Service. You can reach them daily between 10 am and 6 pm by calling +49 (0)30 – 40818824.
Lollapalooza takes place on the grounds of the Olympic Park and the Olympic Stadium in Berlin. The event site and the access routes are mostly flat and easy to use with a wheelchair. We have done everything possible so that all visitors can have an enjoyable and accessible festival experience.
Not all access routes to the Olympic Park are level, and many areas outside the grounds are uneven.
If you encounter a barrier at the festival, you can report it via e-mail to . We will then take it into consideration for next year and, if possible, remove it.
REGISTRATION OF MEDICINES
If you bring medicines that need to be stored in a cool place, please register them early so that we can create the necessary storage conditions. You can register your medication at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the case of diabetes, you are allowed to bring your pen into the festival area. Please inform security that you need the pen – not everyone is familiar with this issue. Medication such as asthma sprays, headache tablets and allergy medication do NOT need to be registered.
For prescription medications that fall under the Narcotics Act (cannabis or addiction substitutes) please bring a prescription from your treating physician.
Wheelchair-accessible bathrooms are located at several places on the event site, as well as in the Olympic Stadium. These are marked on the site plan, which will be published shortly before the festival. During the festival you will find signs with directions on the site. You can also ask the helpers from the Inclusion service team for directions at any time.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
If you feel unwell, speak to our on-site paramedics. Security and the Inclusion service team can also be contacted in case of a medical emergency. They will then do everything they can to help you quickly and safely.
YOU – WHAT WOULD AN EVENT BE WITHOUT YOU?
We want to offer you an event that meets your needs and enables you to participate. You are welcome to express your wishes, needs and questions via email to email@example.com. We will then try to quickly implement and answer them.
Have you found a barrier that we have overlooked? Then please send us your impressions, and together we will remove this hurdle. You are also welcome to give us feedback after the event, because it is important to us to always be making changes for the better. We will hear your voice and make improvements together.
CONSIDERATION / DOMICILIARY RIGHT / RIGHT TO ISSUE INSTRUCTIONS
To make your visit to the festival a pleasant experience with lasting memories, we ask all festivalgoers for tolerance, consideration, civil courage and help in emergencies. Everyone should make a personal contribution to this, because nothing is more important than the safety and security of festivalgoers. For this reason, the organizer and their authorized third parties have domiciliary rights for the entire festival. The instructions of the organizer’s security staff must be followed at all times.
Anyone wearing clothing with an inhumane, homophobic or right-wing extremist theme will not be admitted to the site and will not receive a refund on their ticket. Anyone who attracts attention on the site due to the above-mentioned statements or behavior will be immediately ejected from the premises without a refund.
If you would like to receive regular news about Lollapalooza Berlin, sign up for our newsletter and follow us on our socials.
MY QUESTION HAS NOT YET BEEN ANSWERED. WHAT NOW?
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible!